Our clients include industry leaders and innovators. KGM’s case studies represent some of the largest technology implementations over the last twenty years. Whether KGM is engaged to implement system installations, coordinate circuits or provide managed services, our dedication to our clients’ success is steadfast.
At KGM, we plan for the unforeseen with comprehensive contingencies and the deployment of appropriate resources. Our integrations are seamless and we consistently surpass client expectations. These examples illustrate the caliber of work that uniquely defines our company. We turn challenges into successes.
M&A Project Management:International Financial Firm
Manage the technology consolidation of two business entities.
• Needs assessment, planning and implementation; relocation and upgrade of IT systems and infrastructure.
• Plan and execute the risk mitigation for the reorganization of network and server resources.
HQ & DC Technology Relocation:International Bank
Plan and manage the relocation of IT systems and facilities.
• Assessment and recommendation for the technology infrastructure, voice & data communications.
• Leadership to relocate data center’s: equipment, infrastructure, workstations, & carrier services.
Trader Voice Platform Upgrade:National Financial Firm
Manage the migration to a new IPC Unigy SIP trading platform.
• Planned and project managed the implementation of the Unigy and its legacy systems inter-operation.
• Liaised with business units/project teams to manage training, testing, verification, cutover & UAT.
Carrier Services Out-Task Management:Global Financial Firm
Provide ongoing Centralized Carrier Services Management.
• Tracked activities and capacities; benchmarked charges, cleansed inventory and reduced telecom spend.
• On-site personnel managed major upgrades, migrations and relocation projects.
Carrier Services Cost Reduction:Regional Healthcare Provider
Reduce telecom costs for eight NY metro locations.
• Reviewed & verified existing voice services and created a billing inventory for eight locations.
• Compiled & verified database and executed orders for a 30% annualized cost reduction.
Staff Augmentation On-Demand:US Headquarters for Global Firm
Manage Voice, Data and Trader Voice Communications.
• Seamless coordination with management/internal staff/carriers/vendors.
• Professional resources for staff fulfillment: Telecom Management & Help Desk personnel.
Major Voice Platform Migration:Global Financial Firm
Migrate 900 branches and 45,000 devices and manage multiple vendors.
• Plan and manage the migration of desk devices, workstations and trading turrets.
• Relocation of carrier infrastructure for Voice (PRI/Toll/DID) & MPLS carrier services.
Migrations to Cloud Solutions:2 Global Banks/2000 Users
Cloud Services Migrations to Remote Solutions
• Deploy remote services in compliance with bank security and recording requirements.
• Cloud connectivity services included Cloud9, IPC, BT, Speakerbus & Cisco solutions.