KGM has been serving the world’s largest banks and trading firms for 30 years. Our clients include an extensive list of global banks, investment firms, specialized trading firms, hedge funds and diverse buy-side and sell-side firms.
KGM support roles include the planning and management of migrations to Cloud services, support for UCS and trader voice initiatives and every scale and scope of carrier servcies inventroy, assessment and transformation.
- Project management: Voice & data, enterprise and trader voice initiatives
- Technology assessments: Inventroy, assessment and optimization
- Design and build: Expansions, relocations, migrations, upgrades
- Staff augmentation: Expert coverage for urgent and short term needs
- Cost reduction and TEMs: Identify reductions and manage carrier billing.
KGM provides enterprise-wide voice and data consulting to diverse industry verticals including: insurance and non-profits, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, education, and life sciences companies. We work closely with clients to understand their technical requirements and to develop solutions that improve their operations.
- Migration and Relocation: Manage business unit relocations
- Carrier Management: Inventory, verification & reconciliation services
- Staff Augmentation: Expert coverage for urgent and short term needs
- Help Desk: Management of moves, adds, changes and diverse BAU technology activities
- Telecom Expense Management: Control infrastructure spending through disciplined carrier management.